Academic Transcripts

All applicants must submit official records for all university-level coursework (transcripts, certificates, etc.).

If you completed less than one year of university level work, you will need to include official records of post-secondary institutional courses (i.e. GCE A-level results) as well.

If the official records are in a language other than English, your records must be accompanied by an officially certified English translation.

An officer of the educational institution issuing the documents, a U.S. consulate official, or local government official, must certify all educational records. Uncertified copies (fax or notary public) will NOT be accepted.