University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Find Your College Study Abroad Office

In addition to Illinois Abroad and Global Exchange (IAGE), there are several colleges at Illinois that sponsor study abroad programs and advise students.

If you are just beginning the planning process and have general questions about study abroad at Illinois or an IAGE-sponsored program, visit the IAGE Advising and Resource Center. If you have questions about a college-sponsored program, visit their website for information on their advising policy and walk-in hours using the list below.

Important note: All Illinois programs, both IAGE-sponsored or college-sponsored, can be found in My Study Abroad.

ACES Study Abroad

College of ACES
123 Mumford Hall (1301 West Gregory Drive)
Phone: (217) 333-3380
Some programs in ACES are only open to ACES students, however, many programs are open to all majors.


Business International Programs

College of Business
320 Wohlers Hall (1206 South 6th Street)
Phone: (217) 244-7245
Business programs are only open to Business students and are closed to all other majors.


Education Study Abroad

College of Education
Phone: (217) 333-0960
Programs in Education are open to all majors, however, the programs focus heavily on topics in education.


International Programs in Engineering (IPENG)

College of Engineering
210 Engineering Hall (1308 West Green Street)
Phone: (217) 244-0054
Many programs in Engineering are only open to Engineering students, however, some programs are open to other majors.


Law Study Abroad

College of Law
Christine Renshaw
Phone: (217) 333-6066
Law programs are only open to graduate students in the College of Law. These programs are closed to all other majors.


LAS International Programs

College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Phone: (217) 333-1705
Some programs in LAS are only open to LAS students, however, many programs are open to all majors.


Media Study Abroad

College of Media
Kyle Potthast
Gregory Hall, Student Service Center
Phone: (217)300-5715
Many programs in Media are only open to Media students, however, short courses abroad are open to all majors.