College of AHS
Illinois Abroad and Global Exchange, the campus study abroad office, serves the College of AHS. Students in the College of AHS should review this information as they begin planning their study abroad experience.
Remember: students can choose to pursue a variety of academic, professional, and personal interests as they study abroad and are not limited to these programs.
- Faculty-Led Program: RST 199: Global Interpretations of Recreation, Sport and Tourism: Discovering London
- Faculty-Led Program: A Focus on the Lifestyle in Spain
- Faculty-Led Program: Service Learning, Child, Family, Health and Agriculture in South Africa (Winter)
- Faculty-Led Program: Sustainable Agriculture & Eco-Tourism in the Galapagos Islands
- Faculty-Led Program: IHLT 498: Interdisciplinary Health in Greece
- Faculty-Led Program: AHS 199: The Italian Healthcare System - Rome
- Faculty-Led Course - ANTH 224/GLBL 298 in Peru: Archaeology, Heritage, Tourism and Economic Development in the Land of the Incas
Before you apply, make sure to review the following guidance specifically to College of AHS students.
112 International Studies Building (910 S. Fifth St.)