College of Fine and Applied Arts
The College of Fine and Applied has its own study abroad office. Many programs in FAA are only open to FAA students, however, some programs are open to all majors.
Remember: students can choose to pursue a variety of academic, professional, and personal interests as they study abroad and are not limited to these programs.
- DIS Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Dance at Turku University of Applied Sciences Arts Academy (Finland)
- University of Siegen (Germany)
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel)
- Lorenzo de Medici (Italy)
- Akita International University (Japan)
- Shibaura Institute of Technology (Japan)
- Design at Kookmin University (South Korea)
- Ulsan Natl Institute of Science and Technology (South Korea)
- Architecture in Barcelona-El Valles (Spain)
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (Sweden)
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts (Switzerland)
- Dance at Taipei National University of the Arts (Taiwan)
- University of Sheffield (United Kingdom)
Before you apply, make sure to review the following policies and procedures that apply specifically to FAA students.
Some programs may require an art portfolio.
It is encouraged that you discuss study abroad with your academic advisor as soon as you begin considering it. They can discuss when will be the best time in your schedule for you to study abroad. After, you can attend a First Steps workshop to learn the basics of study abroad. Once you have a general idea of the study abroad process, contact your FAA academic advisor to discuss how study abroad fits in with your plan of study.
FAA students should review the course approval process for prior to departure.
FAA International Programs
Rebecca Paez-Rodriguez, Associate Director