School of Information Sciences
Illinois Abroad and Global Exchange, the campus study abroad office, serves the School of Information Sciences (iSchool) and offers programs for all majors. Students in the iSchool should review this information as they begin planning their study abroad experience.
Student StoriesMore Stories
Remember: students can choose to pursue a variety of academic, professional, and personal interests as they study abroad and are not limited to these programs.
- Direct Enroll: Korea University (South Korea)
- Direct Enroll: Yonsei University (South Korea) (must be a native speaker or fluent in Korean, as all major specific classes are in Korean)
- Direct Enroll: Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) and Barcelona SAE (Spain) (ICT and BaPIS tracks)
- Exchange or Direct Enroll: University of New South Wales (Australia)
- Exchange or Direct Enroll: Illinois in Vienna Programs (Austria)
- Exchange: VU Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Exchange: University of Sheffield (United Kingdom)
- Exchange: National University of Singapore
- Exchange: National Taiwan University (must be a native speaker or fluent in Chinese, as all major specific courses are in Chinese)
- Virtual Internships: Barcelona SAE
- Virtual Internships: Sage Corps
- Virtual Internships: The Virtual Mojo
Before you apply, make sure to review the following policies and procedures that apply specifically to iSchool students.