Instructions & Components
Here are the next steps in completing your application to participate in an exchange program at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
All incoming exchange students must submit their applications electronically. You should have received the link and access code via email from your home university.
Click on the link provided by your study abroad advisor from your home university.
- Navigate to "Application Process" tab and click "Apply Now." Do not log into the application before clicking “Apply Now”
- Click 'Create Account'
- Fill in the new user form, then click "Register".
- Enter required core information and click “Save”
- Read and acknowledge required information waiver and click “Update”
- Now that your account is set up, re-click the program link provided by your study abroad advisor from your home university, and re-click “Apply Now”
- Select Term for which you wish to attend the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, and click 'Continue'
- You are now on the program application page. Complete the requirements on your application checklist by the assigned deadline. Remember to use this initial username and password (not your NetID/Password that you receive after your acceptance) to access your online application
- Upon completion of all application components, the "Submit Application" button will allow you to submit your application for review
The following documents must be uploaded as part of the completed application.